Saturday, November 22, 2008

OH BOY! My roommates and I...Nuff said.

So...I find roommates a very interesting concept. Especially with girls. Don't get me wrong, I like all of my roommates. I get along with all of them in general, of course there are always those moments where you wish you could shove a sock in their mouths. But these moments are generally short and fleeting. But honeslty, who thought that it would be okay to send four girls from different life styles to live togther? That to me is just like sending at least one of them to a torture chamber! Luckily this is not the way it turned out in my aprtment. the ones who don't like each other just try to stay away from each other.

Of course, they have the unfortunate trial of living in the same room. I don't think that there could be two more opposite people on the face of this planet. And yet, fate would have it that they would share a room with each other. Oh curel cruel fate you strike again. Who knows what is to come of this. I just hope that I can continue to keep my sanity and not flip out on either of them at any given time in which they are bagging on each other to me. I have a funny feeling that this could quite possibly be a bad and detremental thing to do.

I often find me being the swizterland figure of the apartment, holding off the war and keeping the peace between the two of them. But, for what ever reason we have all been mushed together. Like a whole bunch of left over food thrown together in a really really bad looking casserol, but once you taste it, it kinda grows on you. Hmm... we are forced to live with each other until May. I hope we don't go moldy by then!

1 comment:

mad dog said...

Love the casserole description!