Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life, such as it is.

YAY! I haven't blogged on the old spot forever, plus I kinda wanted my own. So my life, such as it is, consists of trying to pass all of my classes right now. I am having a BLAST up here at USU!

I have decided to major in Special Education. For all of you who don't know, I work in as a life skills aide in a special ed class at a middle school up here. And I love it. I was debating between English and Special Ed. When one day I was sitting in one of my English classes. (We had been discussing Faulkners "The sound and the Fury" for like the fifty billionth time!) and it hit me right smack dab in the middle of my forehead, I thought "If I have to do this for the rest of my life, I will kill myself!" Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading and writing, as im matter in fact it is one of my passions...but I don't think that I am really in love with it enough to do it for the rest of my life. True story.
That is my update. Thats about as exciting as it gets right now for me. Well...not really, my life is an insane party all of the time and I love it! :)

No comments: