Monday, December 29, 2008

Just practice...

So...I recently found out that I was just practice.

I think that this statement mostly hurt my pride...Just practice....what is that even supposed to mean? .
So...life is back to being the same as it was before...which I way prefer right now.
That was random...I know. I just thought I would let you know how lame some people are!
How is it possible that some people have such a lack of tact and common sense at the same time? It's a good thing it was nothing serious.

Man! I have really really bad luck...I guess I will take it as a sign and move to a remote mountain pasture and become a hermit... (If you know me at all you would know that this would not ever be possible! You might as well cut of my oxygen supply! I cannot live without other people!)

E.E. Cummings said
"It takes Courage to grow up and become the person you are meant to be."

Oh goodness that is so true...life is hard and growing up and reaching your full potential is hard, but it is great as well and you become the better person for it.

My other most recent favorite quote comes from Pres. Thomas S. Monson

"Learn from the past.
Prepare for the future
Live in the present!"

So true so true...you can't change the past... you don't know the future and the only time you can make a difference in is RIGHT NOW!

Life is good. Even if I was just practice! :)

No comments: