Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blue is NOT a Christmas color!

I don't care who you think you are! You need to stop putting blue lights on your house for Christmas! Are you aware of how ridiculous you look?!

I believe this whole heartedly, I always will. There is nothing you can do to change my mind. But, I was driving around Logan at the beginning of the season with my friend (who we so lovingly call Grandpa, I have asked him why I think a billion times by now and he just won't tell me. So I have stopped asking and I just accept it now.) Grandpa, I told him my opinion about blue Christmas lights, I shared with him the fact that blue and purple and orange are just not Christmas colors and therefore should never ever be used as such! EVER! At this point in time he so kindly pointed out at me that although blue is most defiantly not a Christmas color, It is a Hanukkah color. This my dear friends has eased my troubled mind about blue Christmas lights, seeing as how now I just call them Hanukkah lights.

But I will say that if you have purple and orange lights up, you should take them down NOW! Those two colors are Halloween colors, and seeing as how that holiday is not for almost another 10 months you should stop using the immediately! They just look tacky!

No comments: