Monday, February 22, 2010

Jesus wants me for sunbeam!

Oh goodness the sun has been shining in Logan since last Friday and it has made me so so happy!
I feel like a sunbeam! I can't stop smiling! (Oh goodness, it's not like I don't smile enough already!) Despite the still freezing temperatures it is so amazing up her to the north! Although I am anticipating my fingers and toes to fall off at any given moment!

So, this semester has been the busiest for me since my Freshman year. I have kinda been taking it easy for a while trying to situate my life back into some sort of normalcy. I am taking a whole 15 credit hours and loving it! I love being busy! I feel so cool? Ummm...for the lack of a better word. I am looking forward to spring break though! Maybe I will be able to play a little catch up. That would be nice. I am taking a nutrition class this semester and I think it is my favorite class. Although all sorts of foods have been ruined for me. Did you know that RITZ crackers have partially hydrogenated veggie oils in them! I know it is a sad sad truth! Don't cry too much over it I already have!

This is an important announcement for everyone who reads my blog (are there people out there who do still?) I am changing my blog! I am sick of not being able to change anything on it! I need an update! Seriously! So I will chose a new name and let you all know!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

I still read faithfully, and I'm excited for the change! Let me know when it happens!!

Joe'n'Jess said...

i read your blog...
aren't you so excited for spring? i feel like if it doesn't come around soon i'm going to bust!