Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SWEET MOTHER OF MEAT!

My appeal for independent status was approved! Not only that it was approved for the 2009-2010 school year, it was also approved for retroactive for the 2008-2009 school year! Can I tell you how happy I am about this! It makes my life so much better! I Feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Now the next task is to get a job. Because even though I won't be needing to pay for school in the fall I do need to pay for housing. Man can't I live in a cardboard box and still be considered an upstanding member of society? JUST KIDDING!

But there is more good news to this post! I already have been offered another position with the teacher I currently work with. This does mean that I will no longer be working at cedar ridge, but I will be getting more hours (still the same great pay though! YAY!)

It always seems that whenever I can't go on anymore and whenever it gets to hard to continue, if I keep exercising my faith in the Lord everything works out!
What a huge blessing this is to me and a huge boost to continue to be faithful!

No comments: