Thursday, May 28, 2009

SAY WHAT!

I feel as though I have been the worlds worst blogger lately so I am going to find something really really interesting to write about...about my life...which is not very interesting right now. Im sorry!

It was never in the plans for me to not have an interesting life. Oh boy! It's like after you turn 21 your fun level starts to go down hill.

OH! I know what I will complain about!

So financial aid is ridiculous! REALLY! who are they to tell me that I am not independent from my parents! For heaven's sake alive! I haven't been claimed by them since I was seventeen! I don't know what more they want from me! I am really at my wits with these people! There seems to be no way to charm my way with them! I am going to have to do major research and find out stuff! SAY WHAT! I know I am actually going to have to figure this out. There is no way I can continue going to school with out help...oh what to do what to do.

My current POA (Plan of action) is to call other institution in the state and find out their policy on independent status. I am also going to call the federal regulator...sigh.

So the whole point of this story is that the government says that they will help you and then they just jerk your chain.

Is this the beginning of my life with the government! IS THERE MORE TO COME?

IS THIS EVER GOING TO END!

IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE THIS FOREVER!

Oh boy, if this POA dosn't work my next one is to continue to pray really really hard and have faith! At least then I know the out come will be what needs to be..

Until next time...

No comments: