Sunday, February 8, 2009

The world has gone MAD!

So the other day I was in a gigantic hurry, I had to be somewhere at a specific time and I was running late. It was at this point in time when I realized that I still had to run to Wal-Mart to pick something up. I was really not happy about this but I knew that I had to do it. So I throw on some socks and shoes and grab my purse and I run out of the house. I was thinking that I could be there and back to my apartment in like 20 min. This my dear friends was a giant mistake! I get in my car and every horrible driver is on the road and they are all in front of me! I swear they were going 10 under the speed limit. They must have all been looking for a specific address or something. Not to mention the stop sign at 6th and 10th, what civil engineer planed that out! It is so horrible, people put on there blinker when they are going straight and then don't when they are turning. and for whatever reason I don't think the citizens of Logan have figured out that even if you got there after the person to your side you can go straight at the same time as the person across from you! I know it is a novel idea! 

So I get to Wal-Mart and honestly everyone was stopping like every ten seconds! looking at something or just stopping to talk in the middle of the aisle, could they not tell I was in a hurry.
So I, I finally get out of Wal-Mart and back into my car and I drive home, (once again following someone who was maybe lost.)

The moral of the story is, you can't go to Wal-Mart and be fast. It doesn't matter how fast you are going the people ahead of you will always have all the time in the world. This will of course drive you insane! But it's a rule of life and it has to happen.

No comments: