Friday, January 16, 2009

Ahhh...those good old days of Feeting?

Up here in Logan the weather is freezing cold! Wow walking to school is almost a death sentence. I ran out of clean socks today so I am wearing my Chaco's. I suppose my feet aren't that important to me. Neither is doing my laundry so there you have it. Speaking of feet; I, for some reason, thought that I had done a post about how the feet are the most unattractive part of the human body. I know that others would disagree, For instance some people would state that the lower back when it hangs out of someones shirt is the most unattractive spot. I would have to say that this comes in may seventh of most unattractive spots. And it really all depends on the presence of a tramp stamp or VTC. (If you don't know what VTC is I will tell you, just ask.)

So back to feet, I have never in all of my years (the whole 21 of them) heard Someone say "I think that feet are the most attractive part of the human body. Nope not once. It is just not something that people say.

Feet are very functional, I love my feet...they are a great source of balance. I hear that if you lose a toe you have to learn how to walk again. I don't know if that is true I don't know. I have had the fortune of never losing a toe.

So...Feet are not attractive, if you like feet would you please inform me so I can add you to my list of people with unique characteristics. This won't count against you FYI.

1 comment:

mad dog said...

One time in high school, Tyson sucked on my toe.